EXERCISE – SPORTS
Answer there questions
- What sport can’t you stand watching?
- What sports do you really enjoy watching?
- What sport have you either taken up or given up recently?
- I really hate formula 1. I just can’t hear the noise of the motors, that annoying rumble gets me crazy. It’s boring too stand watching some cars turn around a thousand times in the same circuit, I think it hasn’t got sense. I hate it also because all the times there is a race my father, who is passionate about that stupid sport, forces me to stay with him and to watch ALL the race. It takes a lot of time for nothing, because the competitors have to do at least seventies turns. In that times I just want to say to someone: “save me!”
- I remember that this summer I have watched the Olympic Games, and I have had a lot of fun. One of the sports I enjoyed very much was gymnastics. I adore this kind of sport, or the sports which involve in some way dance. I am really fascinated in watching that tiny young girls twisting their body, flying in the air like birds always with a deportment, a poise really impressive. I love that even because is one of the few sports which involves music, a thing that I like more than study! It is also impressive looking how all their moves are in rhythm, perfectly coordinate. It’s a spectacular, breath-taking show.
- My passion is dance, since I was three years old. I have practised different types of this varied sport, but the last year I have found the style which I feel mine. Once a week I practise hip hop in a dance school near Bisceglie with a teacher who did a journey in USA to learn the original hip hop. I like him very much because he’s really nice and smart, but the main thing is that he is the most professional and capable dancer I have ever seen. Dance takes all my problems away, it is a way to ride my mind, to express myself.